Morning Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 2 small apples, chopped
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1. Drain oranges, reserving 4-1/2 teaspoons juice (discard remaining juice or save for another use). In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and reserved juice.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the oranges, grapes, apples, bananas, coconut, walnuts, cherries and raisins. Divide among serving dishes; drizzle with mayonnaise mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 232 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Morning Fruit Salad
"I made this fruit salad for mother's day and we loved it! I didn't use walnuts or raisins and used miracle whip instead of mayo and it turned out great!"
"I've had a fruit salad similar to this one and it was great but, I'm excited to try it with yogurt! That sounds fabulous."
"i make a fruit salad like this one but instead of using mayo i use vanilla yogurt."