Morning Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 2 small apples, chopped
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Drain oranges, reserving 4-1/2 teaspoons juice (discard remaining juice or save for another use). In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and reserved juice.
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, grapes, apples, bananas, coconut, walnuts, cherries and raisins. Divide among serving dishes; drizzle with mayonnaise mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Morning Fruit Salad(3)
Sort By :
I made this fruit salad for mother's day and we loved it! I didn't use walnuts or raisins and used miracle whip instead of mayo and it turned out great!
I've had a fruit salad similar to this one and it was great but, I'm excited to try it with yogurt! That sounds fabulous.
i make a fruit salad like this one but instead of using mayo i use vanilla yogurt.
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Sodium Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >