- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Original Breakfast Sausage Links
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Cook sausages according to package directions; cut into 1/4-inch slices; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine hash browns, butter, 1/8 teaspoon of salt and pepper. Press onto bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 12 to 14 minutes. Arrange sausage pieces in crust. In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese, milk, tomatoes, cilantro, and remaining salt and pepper. Pour into crust. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Morning Delight Quiche
Sort By :
"I love the idea of using hash browns for the crust!"
"Delicious and hearty enough for supper. Loved Jenses idea of mushrooms. Going to try them next time."
"This is a great recipe. Ham, bacon, or even chicken can be substituted for the sausage. And I sometimes use broccoli or 'shrooms in place of the tomatoes. We like it for supper."