Convenient crescent roll dough hurries along these yummy glazed rolls. I found the recipe in a cookbook. It's great with a cup of hot coffee. —Helen Lipko, Martinsburg, Pennsylvania
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- Unroll crescent dough into a rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Combine the cinnamon and half of the sugar substitute; sprinkle over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal edge. Cut into eight slices.
- Place rolls cut side down in a 9-in. round baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and remaining sugar substitute; drizzle over warm rolls. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Morning Cinnamon Rolls in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p58
Reviews for Morning Cinnamon Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review