- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- Unroll crescent dough into a rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Combine the cinnamon and half of the sugar substitute; sprinkle over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal edge. Cut into eight slices.
- Place rolls cut side down in a 9-in. round baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and remaining sugar substitute; drizzle over warm rolls. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Morning Cinnamon Rolls
Sort By :
"WOW!! These was so easy to make. I did use regular sugar instead of sugar substitute because I didn't have any, and they turned out great. I will make these more often."
"Morning Cinnamon Rolls were quick and easy to assemble, and they were very tasty. I usually don't care for sugar substitutes, but it worked well in this recipe. I'll definitely be making these little cinnamon gems again! -- Kristine Chayes, Smithtown, N.Y."
"this was a very easy recipe and quick to make. I thought it was a little sweet and would cut back on the sugar. I did like it and would make it again. Eileen"
"These turned out to be an amazing surprise but i did alter it a little.I added a little extra cinnamon and a TB of crushed walnuts to the filling mix, made an extra half recipe of filling but only half of the icing amount. After spraying the pan I sprinkled a little of the brown sugar/cinnamon/nut mix over the bottom of the pan. After unrolling the crescents and sprinkling on most of the sugar mix, I added a TB of raisins, rolled it up and continued with recipe. The leftover sugar mix was sprinkled over the tops. When cooked wait a minute and then turn over onto a plate. You have a beautiful glazed finish which will only need the smallest drizzle of icing.OMG, I should have made 2 pans!"
"I 'tweek' this recipe alittle. I use 2 tubes of crescent rolls and a teaspoon of cinnamon. Sometimes I swap the sugar substitute for white sugar."