Morning Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Convenient crescent roll dough hurries along these yummy glazed rolls. I found the recipe in a cookbook. It's great with a cup of hot coffee. —Helen Lipko, Martinsburg, Pennsylvania
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1. Unroll crescent dough into a rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Combine the cinnamon and half of the sugar substitute; sprinkle over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal edge. Cut into eight slices.
- 2. Place rolls cut side down in a 9-in. round baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and remaining sugar substitute; drizzle over warm rolls. Yield: 8 servings.
1 roll equals 123 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 234 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC