- wrappers. Moisten wrapper edges with water; top with another
- wrapper. Press around filling to remove air pockets and seal edges.
- (Cover remaining wrappers with a damp paper towel until ready to
- In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Add ravioli in batches.
- Reduce heat; simmer gently 1-2 minutes or until ravioli float and
- wrappers are translucent. Remove with a slotted spoon. Serve with
- sauce; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.