Moo Shu Pork Recipe
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 5 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each), cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 cups coleslaw mix with carrots
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, water, soy sauce and ginger until blended; set aside. In a large skillet, saute pork and garlic in oil for 3-5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- 2. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in hoisin sauce. Add coleslaw mix; stir to coat. Spoon about 1/2 cup pork mixture into the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 564 calories, 17 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 1,111 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Reviews for Moo Shu Pork
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.