No one will be able to resist these adorable cupcakes with pink accents on their little noses and ears!
24 ServingsPrep: 35 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 package devil's food cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Pink paste food coloring
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Assorted decorations: Semisweet chocolate chips, miniature semisweet chocolate chips and halved miniature marshmallows
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Fill 24
- paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 21-26
- minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes
- before removing from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Tint 1/4 cup vanilla frosting pink; set aside. With remaining white
- frosting, create a white face-shaped stripe down the center of each
- cupcake. Fill in the unfrosted portions with chocolate frosting.
- Attach chocolate chips for eyes, miniature chips for noses and
- marshmallow halves for ears. With reserved pink frosting, create
- mouths and fill in ears. Yield: 2 dozen.