Moo-Cow Cupcakes Recipe
No one will be able to resist these adorable cupcakes with pink accents on their little noses and ears!
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 35 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling YIELD:24 servings
- 1 package devil's food cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Pink paste food coloring
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Assorted decorations: Semisweet chocolate chips, miniature semisweet chocolate chips and halved miniature marshmallows
- 1. Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Fill 24 paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 21-26 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.
- 2. Tint 1/4 cup vanilla frosting pink; set aside. With remaining white frosting, create a white face-shaped stripe down the center of each cupcake. Fill in the unfrosted portions with chocolate frosting.
- 3. Attach chocolate chips for eyes, miniature chips for noses and marshmallow halves for ears. With reserved pink frosting, create mouths and fill in ears. Yield: 2 dozen.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC