Whether it's served as a savory side dish at brunch or offered alongside ham at dinnertime, one helping is never enough. My family loves this egg bake.—Donna Nortman, Camillus, New York
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and sour cream. Add the corn, Monterey Jack cheese, bread crumbs and pepper; mix well.
- Pour into a greased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Monterey Jack Corn Bake in Light & Tasty April/May 2005, p10
Reviews for Monterey Jack Corn Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review