- 4 slices sourdough or multigrain bread
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese (3/4 ounce each)
- 1/2 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 4 slices tomato
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- On two slices of bread, layer a slice of cheese, artichokes, spinach, two slices of tomato and remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread. Spread butter on outsides of sandwiches.
- Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill until bread is toasted and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Monterey Artichoke Panini
Sort By :
Very Good! I also used marinated artichokes because that is what I had. I think the flavor helped enhance the sandwich
This was very good. The only difference I made was to use marinated artichokes because that is what I had on hand.
This looks so good. I am hungry.
We love this recipe. Most times we add a dash of our favorite Italian dressing on the artichokes, but the recipe is great on its own!
More Recipe Collections
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Sandwich Recipes For Two >
- Sandwiches >
- Sandwiches for Two >