- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork
- chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for
- 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let
- meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with salsa. Yield: 8
- servings (1-3/4 cups salsa).
Nutritional Facts: 1 pork chop with about 3 tablespoons salsa equals 184 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 142 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.