Magically transform squash or pumpkin seeds into a spellbinding snack with ranch salad dressing mix.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup seeds from freshly cut squash or pumpkin, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- In a skillet, saute seeds in oil for 5 minutes or until lightly
- browned. Using a slotted spoon, transfer seeds to an ungreased
- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with salad dressing
- mix; stir to coat. Spread in a single layer. Bake at 325° for
- 10-15 minutes or until crisp. Store in an airtight container for up
- to 3 weeks. Yield: 1 cup.