This sweet-salty snack is a favorite of mine because it can be adapted to any holiday, depending on the ingredients I mix in. —Pam Kennedy, Lubbock, Texas
- 12 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- Orange paste food coloring
- 2 cups Golden Grahams
- 1-1/2 cups pretzel sticks
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Tint with food coloring. Stir in cereal, pretzels, marshmallows and M&M's. Immediately spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; top with sprinkles.
- Let stand 1 hour or until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Monster Munch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014, p2-5
Reviews for Monster Munch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review