Monster Mini Pizzas Recipe
—Rachel DeVault, Grove City, Ohio
- 1 package (12 ounces) English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Opitional ingredients: sliced plum tomatoes, chopped green, sweet yellow or red pepper and sliced ripe olives
- 1. Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with beef and cheese. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 2. Create a jack-o-lantern face from optional ingredients. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 195 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 392mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Monster Mini Pizzas
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC