Monster Mini Pizzas Recipe
—Rachel DeVault, Grove City, Ohio
- 1 package (12 ounces) English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 jar (14 ounces) Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Opitional ingredients: sliced plum tomatoes, chopped green, sweet yellow or red pepper and sliced ripe olives
- 1. Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with beef and cheese. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 2. Create a jack-o-lantern face from optional ingredients. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 195 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 392 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC