—Rachel DeVault, Grove City, Ohio
- 1 package (12 ounces) English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Opitional ingredients: sliced plum tomatoes, chopped green, sweet yellow or red pepper and sliced ripe olives
- Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with beef and cheese. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Create a jack-o-lantern face from optional ingredients. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Monster Mini Pizzas in Taste of Home Halloween Food & Fun Annual 2007, p10
Reviews for Monster Mini Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review