Don't be afraid of this cheese ball! The combination of the bold chutney and the mellow cheddar and blue cheeses creates a wonderful flavor. It's also a convenient make-ahead appetizer because it has to set up in the fridge overnight. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Featured In: Monster Halloween Party
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese, softened
- Coarsely shredded red cabbage, green pepper pieces, baby carrot and radish
- Assorted crackers
- In a blender, cover and process the chutney and curry until pureed. In a small bowl, combine the cheeses and chutney mixture; beat until blended. Shape into a ball; wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
- Place on plate. Add the monster's hair and face, using the cabbage, green pepper, carrot and radish. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Monster Curried Cheese Ball in Halloween Party Favorites 2009 2009, p27
Reviews for Monster Curried Cheese Ball
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review