Classic monkey bread is a sweetly spiced breakfast treat. I came up with an easy dinner version featuring garlic and Italian seasoning the crowd will love. —Dana Johnson, Scottsdale, Arizona
Recommended: The 99 Most American Recipes Ever
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°. Separate biscuits; cut each into six pieces. In a large bowl, combine butter, garlic and Italian seasoning; add biscuit pieces and toss to coat.
- Place four pieces in each of 12 greased muffin cups. Sprinkle with cheese and additional Italian seasoning. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Monkey Bread Biscuits in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p87
Reviews for Monkey Bread Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2016
"So easy and good. I added the parmesan to the butter mixture by accident, but it was delicious....think I'll do it every time. I will add more garlic next time."