- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°. Separate biscuits; cut each into six pieces. In a large bowl, combine butter, garlic and Italian seasoning; add biscuit pieces and toss to coat.
- Place four pieces in each of 12 greased muffin cups. Sprinkle with cheese and additional Italian seasoning. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Monkey Bread Biscuits
"So easy and good. I added the parmesan to the butter mixture by accident, but it was delicious....think I'll do it every time. I will add more garlic next time."
"Made them last night to go with our chili.... quick, easy and delicious!! So many possibilities... thanks for sharing!!"