- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) cook-and-serve butterscotch pudding mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, optional
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tubes (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, sugar, cinnamon and pecans if desired. Pour the butter into a shallow bowl. Cut the biscuits into quarters. Dip several pieces into the butter, then place in pudding mixture and toss to coat.
- Arrange in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Repeat until all the biscuit pieces are coated. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until browned. Cool for 30 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Monkey Bread
"have a question-has anyone tried this w/chocolate pudding?????"
"I have a bread maker so I like to experiment with dough (so I didn't use the refrigerated biscuits) and it turned out great!! I will make this one again for sure!! :)"
"This monkey bread is fabulous and easy to make. I used a 10 inch bundt pan and it turned out great! When I make it again I won't wait the 30 minutes to flip. Most of the yummy stuff was left in the pan."
"Oh good grief! This looks wonderful with the addition of pudding!!! Will definitely try this version of it!! :)"
"do you fix it the same way with frozen dinner rolls? Have to defrost and let raise first,I'm sure."
"It is simple and easy...better than most Monkey Breads that i have tasted. Kids LOVE IT!!! How can you go wrong."