Monkey Bread Recipe
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) cook-and-serve butterscotch pudding mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, optional
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tubes (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the pudding mix, sugar, cinnamon and pecans if desired. Pour the butter into a shallow bowl. Cut the biscuits into quarters. Dip several pieces into the butter, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- Arrange in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Repeat until all the biscuit pieces are coated. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until browned. Cool for 30 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Monkey Bread
Sort By :
I have a bread maker so I like to experiment with dough (so I didn't use the refrigerated biscuits) and it turned out great!! I will make this one again for sure!! :)
This monkey bread is fabulous and easy to make. I used a 10 inch bundt pan and it turned out great! When I make it again I won't wait the 30 minutes to flip. Most of the yummy stuff was left in the pan.
Oh good grief! RE: post by darthula--is there a rule book on what makes monkey bread "real monkey bread"?? This looks wonderful with the addition of pudding!!! Will definately try this version of it!! :)
do you fix it the same way with frozen dinner rolls? Have to defrost and let raise first,I'm sure.
It is simple and easy...better than most Monkey Breads that i have tasted. Kids LOVE IT!!! How can you go wrong.