- 3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds), peeled and cubed
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add the eggs, celery, onion and green pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients; add to potato mixture. Toss gently to coat. Serve warm. Cover and refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Momma's Warm Potato Salad
"I thought this was missing something...pickle relish maybe? Just was not very flavorful."
"OMG! This is delicious. I'm from PA. and have a little Amish in my blood. Never thought I'd like any other type of potato salad, but I will definitely make this again."
"My husband and I really like this potato salad!! Used regular Idaho potatoes, didn't have green bell pepper, was still great!"
"Made this for our family of four--------was so very good--had a little left over & can't wait to eat it even cold. Was easy to prepare & didn't change a thing."
"We ate it cold and it was really really good. Didn't change a thing."
"This is a simple, yet delicious recipe. It makes just the perfect amount for my family."