Momma's Warm Potato Salad
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds), peeled and cubed
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add the eggs, celery,
- onion and green pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients; add to potato
- mixture. Toss gently to coat. Serve warm. Cover and refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 291 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 219 mg cholesterol, 593 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.