Momma's Warm Potato Salad Recipe
- 3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds), peeled and cubed
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add the eggs, celery, onion and green pepper.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients; add to potato mixture. Toss gently to coat. Serve warm. Cover and refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup equals 291 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 219 mg cholesterol, 593 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Momma's Warm Potato Salad
"Love this quick and easy yummy recipe. .I hsve lost count of how many times I've made it."
"I thought this was missing something...pickle relish maybe? Just was not very flavorful."
"OMG! This is delicious. I'm from PA. and have a little Amish in my blood. Never thought I'd like any other type of potato salad, but I will definitely make this again."
"My husband and I really like this potato salad!! Used regular Idaho potatoes, didn't have green bell pepper, was still great!"
"Made this for our family of four--------was so very good--had a little left over & can't wait to eat it even cold. Was easy to prepare & didn't change a thing."
"We ate it cold and it was really really good. Didn't change a thing."
"This is a simple, yet delicious recipe. It makes just the perfect amount for my family."