- on high until mixture reaches a simmer.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix baking mix and milk just until
- moistened. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls on top of simmering
- liquid. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 20-25 minutes or
- until a toothpick inserted in a dumpling comes out clean. Yield: 6
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now