- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables and/or crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and ketchup until smooth. Beat in onion, garlic salt, mustard, pepper and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables and crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Mom's Vegetable Dip in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014
Reviews for Mom's Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review