This is one dip my mother brought along to potluck dinners and made when guests came over. Every time I make it I am reminded of her and her love of cooking. —Jill Olofson, Woodbury, Minnesota
Featured In: 25 Favorite Dip Recipes for a Crowd
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables and/or crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and ketchup until smooth. Beat in onion, garlic salt, mustard, pepper and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables and crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Mom's Vegetable Dip in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014
Reviews forMom's Vegetable Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2017
"Tasted great with vegetables, especially with celery sticks."
Reviewed Feb. 26, 2016
"This was not good. Disappointed in the taste."