- spoon, remove to paper towels to drain, reserving drippings in pan.
- For gravy, stir flour into drippings; cook and stir until light brown
- (do not burn). Gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Stir in the
- consomme, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Return meatballs to pan. Cook, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or
- until meatballs are cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; toss
- with butter. Serve with meatball mixture; sprinkle with parsley.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 837 calories, 33 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 256 mg cholesterol, 1,744 mg sodium, 82 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 50 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now