- heated through.
- Serve immediately with spaghetti, or cool before placing in a freezer
- container. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen spaghetti sauce: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place in a large saucepan; heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with spaghetti. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 145 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 779 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now