- 10 medium potatoes (about 3 pounds), peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a greased 6-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the potatoes, ham, onions and cheese. Repeat layers. Pour soup over top. Sprinkle with paprika and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Mom's Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Sort By :
"was not creamy enough"
"I have made this type before but I used celery soup an cream or I have used 1/2 an 1/2. And cut my potatoes thicker and I only used about a pound or so of Potatoes, just enough to fill the casserole dish, one large onion, and a couple of cups of Ham, And about a 4 th of a cup of flour mixed with the liquid. And I added about a tsp or so of salt and a little fresh ground pepper. No paprika. A cup of cheese and then topped with a little more cheese on top depending on how much cheese you like, popped it back in the oven until the cheese melted an browned just a bit."
"Recipe sounded good but was disappointed with the result, not enough liquid and to many potatoes. Family didn't like it."
"Husband and son both highly disliked. Unappetizing flavor, color & smell."