Mom's Scalloped Potatoes and Ham Recipe
Mom's friend gave her this recipe years ago, and she shared it with me. When we have leftover ham to use up, it's the most-requested recipe at my house. —Kelly Graham, St. Thomas, Ontario
- 10 medium potatoes (about 3 pounds), peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a greased 6-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the potatoes, ham, onions and cheese. Repeat layers. Pour soup over top. Sprinkle with paprika and pepper.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 9 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 344 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 995 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC