Mom's Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
When I have leftover ham to use up, this is the most requested recipe in the house!Kelly Graham, St. Thomas, Ontario
9 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Cook: 8 hours
- 10 medium potatoes (about 3 pounds), peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a greased 6-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the potatoes, ham,
- onions and cheese. Repeat layers. Pour soup over top. Sprinkle with
- paprika and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 344 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 995 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.