- 10 medium potatoes (about 3 pounds), peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a greased 6-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the potatoes, ham, onions and cheese. Repeat layers. Pour soup over top. Sprinkle with paprika and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Mom's Scalloped Potatoes and Ham(5)
Sort By :
Recipe sounded good but was disappointed with the result, not enough liquid and to many potatoes. Family didn't like it.
Husband and son both highly disliked. Unappetizing flavor, color & smell.
I was disappointed in this. The color is not very appetizing, and the taste is just OK.
I have made this recipe for years--very good