- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Remove one sheet of plastic wrap from one pastry; transfer to a 9-in.
- pie plate coated with cooking spray. Remove remaining
- plastic wrap. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of pie plate; flute
- edges. Repeat with remaining pastry.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg substitute, egg, sugars, salt and
- spices until blended. Beat in pumpkin. Gradually beat in milk. Pour
- into crusts. Bake at 375° for 50-60 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Garnish with whipped
- topping. Yield: 2 pies (8 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 piece with 2 tablespoons whipped topping) equals 245 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1 fat.