Mom's Oven-Barbecued Ribs Recipe
- 3 to 4 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place ribs in a greased roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook for 1 minute. Drain ribs. Spoon sauce over ribs. Cover and bake for 1-1/2 hours. Uncover; bake 30 minutes longer, basting once. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Mom's Oven-Barbecued Ribs
Sort By :
"Make again as often as possible. Loved by all!"
"On board for this week. Cutting back on chili powder, also leaving out hot pepper sauce since not a fan."
"I wish I had read the reviews and added the brown sugar. They were just ok to us following the original recipe."
"I made these last night. I followed the recipe but did add 1/3 cup of brown sugar like others suggested . They were done after the 1 and a half hours covered, but I did take the top off and cook them about 15 min more just to make sure. This recipe is a winner for sure. They were tender, and delicious ! Thank you for such a wonderful recipe."
"*deleted* I accidentally posted twice. sorry!"