- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup crushed saltines (about 24 crackers)
- 3 pounds ground turkey or beef
- In a large bowl, combine the onion, ketchup, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and crackers. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink; drain. Serve meatballs immediately, or refrigerate or freeze for use in other recipes. Yield: 7 dozen.
Reviews for Mom's Meatballs
Sort By :
WOW WOW WOW
used Jack Daniels hickory BBQ sauce, oyster crackers and 1 pound of sausage 2 pounds of ground beef. Made delicious meatball subs too. Thank You for sharing that recipe!!!!!
I make these meatballs often. Although there is no sauce, our family loves them...sometimes just by themselves! They're great, however, tossed into spaghetti sauce or on a hoagie roll.
These meatballs were very bland. They needed a sauce to make them more tasty.