- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup crushed saltines (about 24 crackers)
- 3 pounds ground turkey or beef
- In a large bowl, combine the onion, ketchup, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and crackers. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink; drain. Serve meatballs immediately, or refrigerate or freeze for use in other recipes. Yield: 7 dozen.
Reviews for Mom's Meatballs
Sort By :
"WOW WOW WOWused Jack Daniels hickory BBQ sauce, oyster crackers and 1 pound of sausage 2 pounds of ground beef. Made delicious meatball subs too. Thank You for sharing that recipe!!!!!"
"I make these meatballs often. Although there is no sauce, our family loves them...sometimes just by themselves! They're great, however, tossed into spaghetti sauce or on a hoagie roll."
"These meatballs were very bland. They needed a sauce to make them more tasty."