- drain and rinse in cold water. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish, layer a third of the noodles and meat sauce, half of the
- cottage cheese, a third of the mozzarella and a third of the
- Parmesan. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles, meat sauce,
- mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes; uncover and bake for 20
- minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 335 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 682 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now