- Shape into eight meatballs. Brown in a Dutch oven over medium heat;
- drain and set meatballs aside.
- In the same pan, cook sausage, onion and green pepper until
- vegetables are tender; drain. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth,
- tomato paste, garlic and seasonings. Add meatballs; stir gently.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2-3 hours. Serve
- over spaghetti; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.