- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 9 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef, green pepper and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to two greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dishes. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 16-18 servings.
Reviews for Mom's Ground Beef Casserole
"This was great. The flavor was good and the whole family loved it! Quick and easy for a weeknight meal. I added a salad. Will definitely make again!"
"Very tasty. I added a pkg. of onion soup mix to the ground beef. I halved the recipe and used one can of regular cream of chicken soup. Will make again. Truly enjoyable comfort food especially on a cold evening. Leftovers with ketchup on top tasted even better the next night!"
"A lot there and was very good."
"This was really good! I didn't have a green pepper on hand so I used a stalk of celery and just added a bit of paprika and extra black pepper for seasoning. My kids loved it and I will definitely be making this again!"
"Does it freeze well ?"