Mom's Ground Beef Casserole Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 9 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef, green pepper and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to two greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dishes. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 16-18 servings.
Reviews for Mom's Ground Beef Casserole(6)
Sort By :
This was really good! I didn't have a green pepper on hand so I used a stalk of celery and just added a bit of paprika and extra black pepper for seasoning. My kids loved it and I will definitely be making this again!
I made 1/2 of the recipe, and it still made a 9x 12, full! But , my husband, son and I almost finished it. Very good.
I'm going to try this recipe on my construction family of eleven!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >