Mom's Egg Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 12 slices white bread
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices tomato
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, chili sauce, salt and pepper. Stir in the eggs, green pepper, celery, onion, pimientos and parsley.
- On six slices of bread, layer lettuce, tomato and 1/2 cup egg salad. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Mom's Egg Salad Sandwiches(11)
Sort By :
Great recipie. I had never thought to add cream cheese. I never add green peppers as they always overpower everything else.I use red or yellow instead.
This was sooo good.
I don't like eggs but I LOVED this recipe. Will make many times again.
We really like it :), but it was lots of work
The green pepper was just too overpowering for me.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Salad >
- Egg Salad Recipes >
- Egg Salad Sandwiches >
- Egg Sandwiches >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Sandwich Salad Recipes >
- Sandwiches >