- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel, optional
- Pastry for a double-crust pie (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients. Pour filling into pie shell and top with a lattice crust. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until crust is golden brown. Cool. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mom's Cranberry Pie in Grandma's Great Desserts Cookbook 1992, p78
Reviews for Mom's Cranberry Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review