- 1-1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots and peppers. In a small bowl, whisk the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, celery seed and salt. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mom's Coleslaw in Reminisce Extra March 2011, p53
Reviews for Mom's Coleslaw(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review