Kids will love helping to create our fun breakfast treat for mom. Remember this syrup. It’s delightful and so easy! — Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the pancake mix, water, syrup, butter and cinnamon. Pour batter into a plastic squirt bottle. Squeeze batter into desired letters and shapes onto a greased hot griddle. When undersides are browned, turn and cook until second side is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, water and butter. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Serve with flapjacks. Yield: 4 servings (3/4 cup syrup).
Originally published as Mom's Cinnamon Flapjacks in Taste of Home Media 2012
Reviews for Mom's Cinnamon Flapjacks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2013
"I will make this recipe again but anytime if you ask me .First come First serve!"
Reviewed May. 12, 2012
"I made this recipe for mothers day and my mom loved it"