Mom's Cinnamon Flapjacks Recipe
Kids will love helping to create our fun breakfast treat for mom. Remember this syrup. It’s delightful and so easy! — Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the pancake mix, water, syrup, butter and cinnamon. Pour batter into a plastic squirt bottle. Squeeze batter into desired letters and shapes onto a greased hot griddle. When undersides are browned, turn and cook until second side is golden brown.
- 2. Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, water and butter. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Serve with flapjacks. Yield: 4 servings (3/4 cup syrup).
Reviews for Mom's Cinnamon Flapjacks
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2013
"I will make this recipe again but anytime if you ask me .First come First serve!"
Reviewed May. 12, 2012
"I made this recipe for mothers day and my mom loved it"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC