- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sort By :
"Very good. I like the cake-like texture."
"Soft, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Doesn't get much better then that. These are delicious."
"Cookies were tasty, but I did not like their appearance. i would recommend lightly spraying baking sheets with Pam. 10 minutes baking time was WAY too long in my oven! 7-8 minutes was plenty. Cookies were very flat, fragile and had to be removed from pan very gently. I'm afraid I won't be making these again..."
"Wow!! These cookies are out of this world! Out of all the chocolate chip cookies I have made in the past, these are definitely the best. I highly recommend everyone to make these. You won't be disappointed. Very easy to make, too!"
"These were very bland considering they have both vanilla extract and vanilla pudding in them. I even used 1/2 teaspoon of salt."