Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
"My mom always brightened my lunch with these yummy cookies," shares Tammy Orr of Wharton, New Jersey.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 233 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC