Mom's Blue Cheese Dressing
A side salad tossed with Mom's Blue Cheese Dressing is an ideal partner for most any entree. “My mom made this dressing for years, and it’s delicious,” writes Donna Schulken from Santa Nella, California. “It stores well in the refrigerator and is great over all types of greens. This is so easy—it works well for company or a family dinner.”
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 to 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients until blended. Cover and
- refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3/4 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 148 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.