- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. Place ribs, meat side up, in a roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 hours; drain. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over ribs. Bake, uncovered, for 1 to 1-1/4 hours longer or until ribs are tender, basting occasionally. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Mom's Best Ribs
"My family loved these ribs. My husband said, "keep the recipe because these are the best ribs ive ever eaten." :)"
"Very tender, sauce was very good!"
"Yummy! So moist and delicious. I will definitely make this again."
"As the picture suggests, these would be great on the grill. I'm thinking of adding a touch of liquid smoke next time. My husband says it's a definite keeper. I only had beef short ribs to work with, so I followed the sauce recipe but poured off all the fat before baking on the sauce."
"I use 1/2 cup regular yellow mustard only not spcy brown mustard and I don't add the hot pepper sauce and I add only a pinch of cloves. I put the ribs in the crock pot, mix everything else together and pour over the top. 6 hrs on high or 8 hours on low. turns out great every time."