- 6 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 package (14 ounces) crushed corn bread stuffing
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine apples, stuffing and melted butter. Add broth; mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake until golden brown, 35-40 minutes. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Mom's Apple Corn Bread Stuffing in Taste of Home November 2016, p58
Reviews for Mom's Apple Corn Bread Stuffing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review