Molten Mocha Cake Recipe
When I first made my slow cooker chocolate cake, my husband and daughter LOVED it. My daughter claims it's one of her "MOST favorite" desserts! I also shared the cake with my next door neighbor's son, who liked it so much that he ate the whole thing without telling anyone about it!—Aimee Fortney, Fairview, Tennessee
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh raspberries or sliced fresh strawberries and vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla until blended. In another bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, coffee granules and salt; gradually beat into egg mixture.
- Transfer to greased 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. If desired, serve warm cake with berries and ice cream. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Molten Mocha Cake in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2014, p90
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Molten Mocha Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review