- mixture. Fold in chopped cherries.
- Transfer to six greased 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Place
- ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-17 minutes or
- until a thermometer inserted near the center reads 160° and
- sides of cakes are set.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 1 minute. Run a knife around
- edges of ramekins; invert onto dessert plates. Dust with
- confectioners' sugar. Serve immediately with warm cherry sauce.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 616 calories, 41 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 371 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 10 g protein.