- mixture. Fold in chopped cherries.
- Transfer to six greased 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Place
- ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake 15-17 minutes or until a
- thermometer inserted near the center reads 160° and sides of
- cakes are set.
- Remove from oven and let stand 1 minute. Run a knife around edges of
- ramekins; invert onto dessert plates. Dust with confectioners'
- sugar. Serve immediately with warm cherry sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 616 calories, 41 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 371 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 10 g protein.