Molten Chocolate Cakes Recipe
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 5 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Add the eggs, egg yolks and confectioners' sugar; mix well. Stir in flour until blended. Pour into eight greased 6-oz. custard cups.
- 2. Place custard cups on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15-16 minutes or until a thermometer inserted near the center reads 160°. Remove from the oven and let stand for 1 minute. Run a knife around edges of cups; invert onto dessert plates. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 578 calories, 38g fat (21g saturated fat), 300mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Molten Chocolate Cakes
"This recipe is sure to please anyone whose craving chocolate, sponge like moist cake with a hot gooey center! Simply Delicious & quick and easy to make! Thank you."