Molten Chocolate Cakes Recipe
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 5 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Add the eggs, egg yolks and confectioners' sugar; mix well. Stir in flour until blended. Pour into eight greased 6-oz. custard cups.
- 2. Place custard cups on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15-16 minutes or until a thermometer inserted near the center reads 160°. Remove from the oven and let stand for 1 minute. Run a knife around edges of cups; invert onto dessert plates. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 578 calories, 38g fat (21g saturated fat), 300mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Molten Chocolate Cakes
"This recipe is sure to please anyone whose craving chocolate, sponge like moist cake with a hot gooey center! Simply Delicious & quick and easy to make! Thank you."