Molten Chocolate Cakes Recipe
If you know a chocolate lover, here's a delectable way to make his or her dreams come true. Set one of these yummy oh-so-chocolaty cakes in front of them. The whole family loves the rich syrupy center inside these cakes.—Deanna Kymer, Broomfield, Colorado
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 5 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Add the eggs, egg yolks and confectioners' sugar; mix well. Stir in flour until blended. Pour into eight greased 6-oz. custard cups.
- 2. Place custard cups on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15-16 minutes or until a thermometer inserted near the center reads 160°. Remove from the oven and let stand for 1 minute. Run a knife around edges of cups; invert onto dessert plates. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
One cake equals 578 calories, 38 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 300 mg cholesterol, 275 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Molten Chocolate Cakes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC