Molly's Mexicorn Recipe
I jazzed up a corn recipe with some spicy seasoning to create this offering for a Mexican potluck. Everyone liked it so much that now it's all I'm ever asked to bring. The bright mix of colors makes it attractive for most any occasion. —Molly Mason Denver, Colorado
- 6 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 2 jars (4 ounces each) sliced pimientos, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 138 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 208 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Molly's Mexicorn
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC