Molly's Mexicorn Recipe
I jazzed up a corn recipe with some spicy seasoning to create this offering for a Mexican potluck. Everyone liked it so much that now it's all I'm ever asked to bring. The bright mix of colors makes it attractive for most any occasion. Molly Mason Denver, Colorado
- 6 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 2 jars (4 ounces each) sliced pimientos, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Molly's Mexicorn in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p31
Reviews for Molly's Mexicorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 7, 2009
This is a quick,delicious side dish. Everyone loved it!