Molded Raspberry Gelatin Recipe
I like the blend of flavors in this refreshing dessert. It is light and very easy to make.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 medium bananas, chopped
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in ice cream and orange juice until blended. Fold in bananas and pineapple. Spoon into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Unmold gelatin onto a serving platter. Yield: 12 servings.
1/2 cup: 145 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Molded Raspberry Gelatin
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC